Dental Poole Suction Tube YNR Medical Surgical Veterinary Dentist Instruments Ce
Poole Suction Tube 9.25″ Width 10mm, Net Weight of Instrument 2.03 oz.: Poole Suction Tube is an instrument used to remove large quantities of fluid from surgical sites during procedures. It is often used during abdominal procedures. The Poole suction tube has multiple holes so as to best prevent blockages caused by fat or tissue suctioned during a procedure. It is available in a sized 9.25-inch overall length, it is straight and measures 10mm tip width.
Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High-Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and Other Standards.
- Surgical Stainless Steel
- Hand Crafted for premium Quality
- UK Brand
- Fully Autoclave-able (all our stainless steel products)
- CE MARK Approved
- Most of our products are priced at 50% OFF RRP
All YNR Products are quality checked before dispatch. We have a UK-based Warehouse for Fulfilment Purpose.