FLEXI SAFETY STIRRUPS HORSE RIDING BENDY IRONS GERMAN
- More security- the rider is far less likely to lose a stirrup whilst riding
- Allows movement in up to 4 directions at once which enables immediate release in an emergency
- Adapts perfectly to the movements that the rider needs to make to apply the aids
- Improved flexibility for ease of mounting and relieves tension in the hips, knees, ankles and calves by following the movements of the foot precisely
- Supplied in pairs including treads- Size 4.75 / 5.00 Please check other sizes in our store.
YNR Flexi Safety stirrups are unique stirrup iron, featuring a four-link mechanism.
These YNR Flexi Safety stirrups adapt perfectly to the rider’s movements, thereby softening the impact on cartilage and ligaments.
The high-quality materials and the ergonomic form of the flexible safety stirrups ensure comfort and security for the rider.
The flexible safety stirrups are often copied but offer far superior workmanship and durability. Flexible Safety Stirrups copies suffer from problems such as creaking, perished rubber sides and even the chain breaking are not unknown.
YNR Flexi Safety stirrups offer far more security and safety than traditional stirrups, the rider will effortlessly be able to retain the correct foot position whatever gait or movement the horse performs.
The four links on the side of the Flexi safety stirrups allow movement in four directions at the same time also enabling immediate release in case of an emergency.
The YNR Flexi Safety stirrup is the only stirrup in the world that has dual lateral flexibility thereby softening the impact on cartilage and ligaments. One of the biggest benefits is the relief of tension in the hips, knees, ankles and calves which benefits riders that are suffering from or prone to injury or strain.
YNR Flexi Safety Stirrups are priced very reasonably compared to some big brands out there, keeping your pockets full and healthy. Check out some feedback from our customers.