Professional Toe Nail Clipper Cutter Nippers – Chiropody Heavy Duty Thick Nails
- Thick, Dry, or Ingrown Nails? These hand-sharpened toenail Cutters have razor sharp blades that cut smoothly through thicker nails with ease.
- Won’t Rust, Tarnish or Corrode: Manufactured from Surgical-grade stainless steel, which prevents rusting and also helps ensure blades stay sharper longer. These are podiatrist-quality!
- Ergonomic for Ease of Use: Extra-long handles and satin finish provide enhanced grip and leverage for seniors, people with arthritis & disabled individuals. Retractable spring clip.
- Protective Cover Included: Plastic tip cover helps protect the ultra-sharp blades when not in use and reduces the risk of injury.
- customer service. Your complete satisfaction is our priority.
Tips of Cutting out an Ingrown Toenail Edge
Soak your foot. When soaking your foot, put a few tablespoons of salt or antibacterial soap in the water.
The nail will be soft after soaking about 10 minutes so that the trimming would be much less painful.
Warning: For the people who have developed paronychia or the nail has caused swelling and infection,
(please clean your nails and the clipper and make sure they are bacteria free.)
Prevention of the Paronychia
1.Give your foot nails enough space and Avoid the small shoes that will press the nails into the skin.
2.Cut and trim your nails frequently into the common arc-shape.
3.Soak a small piece of cotton in antiseptic and insert it under the part of the nail. This will force it to grow out and away from the skin.
4.Pay attention to the proper maintenance of your foot and toenails.
YNR Instruments offer the highest quality instruments to the end user on the Manufacturer prices. All our instruments come with 100% Money Back Guarantee for your peace of mind.
Silver Plain 10cm
Silver Plain 10cm
Hair & Beauty