Vinyl PVC (Latex & Powder Free) Gloves Disposable Clear Food Medical
VINYL PVC POWDER-FREE EXAMINATION GLOVESThe Vinyl Examination Gloves are flexible and durable powder-free PVC Vinyl examination gloves.
Manufactured in accordance with European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC and tested to Food approval EC1935/2004,
the Gloves are safe for use in both the medical and food industries.
VINYL PVC POWDER-FREE EXAMINATION GLOVESThe Vinyl Examination Gloves are flexible and durable powder-free PVC Vinyl examination gloves. Manufactured in accordance with European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC and tested to Food approval EC1935/2004, the Gloves are safe for use in both the medical and food industries.
FEATURES OF THE VINYL EXAMINATION GLOVES
• Ambidextrous design for user convenience
• Powder-free to reduce the risk of dust contamination
• Beaded cuff for added strength and durability
• Latex-free material reduces the risk of allergic reactions
• Shelf life of three years
• Typical force at break of 6 Newtons
• EN420: Dexterity Level 5
• EN374: Sodium hydroxide 40%
Please note that each Box contains 100 pairs of gloves.
ULTRA COMFORTABLE FITMade from stretchy material, the Gloves conform to the natural shape of the hand.
This provides a comfortable, snug fit, which reduces hand fatigue during extended use. A smooth finish makes the Gloves feel like a second skin and a beaded cuff makes it quick and easy to get them on and off.
STERILISATION METHODEthylene Oxide Sterilization is used on the Examination Gloves. This is a process commonly used to sterilise medical devices and products and is a safe and effective method of sterilisation.
REGULATORY COMPLIANCEThe Examination Gloves comply with:
• Medical Devices Directives 93/42/EEC Class 1 (2007/47/EC)• EN455 parts 1, 2, 3 and 4:
Medical Gloves for Single-use the Examination Gloves are manufactured in accordance with:
• European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
• CE Category: Cat I (0086)
• EN420: Protective gloves: General requirements
• EN374-2 Protective gloves: Chemicals and Microorganisms penetration
• EN374-3 Protective gloves: Chemicals and Microorganisms permeation The Examination Gloves are tested to:
• AQL 1.5
• ASTM F16771-7
• Food approval EC1935/2004USES FOR
THE EXAMINATION GLOVESApproved for contact with food, the Gloves can be used in food preparation, food processing, food manufacturing and food-service.
They are also suitable for medical use by surgeons, doctors, dentists, clinics, emergency services, care homes, vets and hospitals.
SIZING OF THE VINYL EXAMINATION GLOVES The Gloves are available in sizes Small, Medium and Large.
Find the correct size by measuring your hand across the palm – as shown below – then refer to the sizing chart to find the size that you require.
Large, Medium, Small