YNR Hartmann Rydel Seifer Tuning Fork Clamp, 24cm C 64 Frequency C 128 – Ce Mark
- Has a rubber end for an easier grip
- lightweight material for prolonged use
- Made of stainless steel making it sustainable
- Every last tuning fork is assessed and certified fit for purpose by working with frontline NHS clinicians to ensure you get exactly what you need to perform your duties.
- These forks are activated by striking the striking zone on the junction of the middle and proximal third of the side of the tuning fork on the clinician’s elbow or knee for maximal tone duration and vibration.