YNR MINI PENSCOPE OTOSCOPE MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC EXAMINATION NHS CE APPROVE NEW
YNR Mini Penscope Otoscope is suitable for both physicians and students alike. Their lightness and handy design make them not only useful companions during rounds and house calls, but also in daily use.
Includes one free handy leather pouch for safe storage.
The handy YNR Mini Penscope Otoscope with direct illumination are used to illuminate and examine the external auditory canal. Innovative fibre-optics provides an optimal light beam. The direct illumination offers an upgraded, reflexion-minimized illumination. Difficult to reach locations can be illuminated with a source which is similar to daylight. High-class materials and first-class workmanship guarantees above average reliability in every examination.
- With LED 2.5 V
- Direct conventional light beam and transmission of light. In combination with the lamp produce cool examination light similar to daylight, very pleasant for the patient.
- Removable magnifying lens with 4X fold magnification.
- Possibility to insert external instruments when magnifying lens is removed.
- Sealed system for performing pneumatic otoscopy.
- Extremely impact resistant casing made of aluminium.
- Simple exchange of lamp at the top of the instrument head, by removing the specula.
- Including ear specula 2.5 mm, 3.5mm, 4.5 mm.
- 5 colours available
Black, Blue, Red, Silver