- a highly versatile instrument that can be used in a vast array of surgical procedures.
- This file is double-ended and is cross-cut.
- The small paddle-style blades allow it to be used near delicate tissue areas as are common in neurosurgical procedures and not cause trauma or injury by puncture wound.
- Additionally use of this file on jagged bone breaks or cuts or even on rough hard surfaces aids in the protection of neurovascular bundles and other tissue layers that are mobilized during surgery that can easily be torn or injured.
- FREE UK SHIPPING / CHEAP TRACEABLE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- CE MARK Approved
- Hand Crafted for premium Quality
We aim to post all orders within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment. Orders are posted Monday-Friday - the same working day if the order is placed before 2pm, and the next working day if after 2pm.
We post using a Royal Mail 24 Tracked service (free delivery within the UK on orders over £30 and £1.49-£3.49 for orders under £30). We also offer express service (DPD Next Day) at extra cost.
Please allow 2-3 working days to receive your order. International orders are posted via Royal Mail or Parcel Force and can take 1-3 weeks (Free delivery for international orders over £249).
If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us by the following means:
Phone: 0044 161 211 9826