- Thick, Dry, or Ingrown Nails? These hand-sharpened toenail Cuttershave razor-sharp blades that cut smoothly through thicker nails with ease.
- Won't Rust, Tarnish, or Corrode: Manufactured from Surgical-grade stainless steel, which prevents rusting and also helps ensure blades stay sharper longer. These are podiatrist-quality!
- Ergonomic for Ease of Use: Satin finish provides enhanced grip and leverage for seniors, people with arthritis& disabled individuals. Retractable spring clip.
- Protective Cover Included: Plastic tip cover helps protect the ultra-sharp blades when not in use and reduces the risk of injury.
- customer service. Your complete satisfaction is our priority.
Tips of Cutting out an Ingrown Toenail Edge Soak your foot. When soaking your foot, put a few tablespoons of salt or antibacterial soap in the water. The nail will be soft after soaking about 10 minutes so that the trimming would be much less painful.
Warning: For the people who have developed paronychia or the nail has caused swelling and infection, (please clean your nails and the clipper and make sure they are bacteria-free.)
Prevention of the Paronychia 1.Give your foot nails enough space and Avoid the small shoes that will press the nails into the skin. 2.Cut and trim your nails frequently into the commoners-shape. 3.Soak a small piece of cotton in antiseptic and insert it under the part of the nail. This will force it to grow out and away from the skin. 4.Pay attention to the proper maintenance of your foot and toenails.
Why YNR®? YNR Instruments offer the highest quality instruments to the end-user at the Manufacturer's price. All our instruments come with a 100% Money Back Guarantee for your peace of mind.
We aim to post all orders within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment. Orders are posted Monday-Friday - the same working day if the order is placed before 2pm, and the next working day if after 2pm.
We post using a Royal Mail 24 Tracked service (free delivery within the UK on orders over £30 and £1.49-£3.49 for orders under £30). We also offer express service (DPD Next Day) at extra cost.
Please allow 2-3 working days to receive your order. International orders are posted via Royal Mail or Parcel Force and can take 1-3 weeks (Free delivery for international orders over £249).
If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us by the following means:
Phone: 0044 161 211 9826