• Surgical Stainless Steel
• Hand Crafted for premium Quality
• UK Brand
• Fully Autoclave-able (all our stainless steel products)
• CE MARK UKCA Approved
• FREE UK SHIPPING / CHEAP TRACEABLE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
• Most of our products are priced at 50% OFF RRP
This LM Arte typeset is a perfect tool for Aesthetic Restoration and Composite Filling
include the following instrument: -
Casi for applying Composite Material
Applica Twist for applying Composite Material
Buser periosteal Elevators for applying Composite Material
The handle has been designed to give a comfortable feeling to the dentists using medical-grade lightweight
Steel Handle is autoclave and serializable
This set is a perfect replacement for LM Arte with a competitive price and perfect dimensions. You are purchasing from a direct manufacturer that is why price is competitive.
- Built-in curvature helps you create natural contours quickly and efficiently.
- A sharp tail-end helps you reach into tight interproximal areas and trim excess material.
- A real-time-saver.
- Self-Shaper and Self-Sculpture.
- Can be used as a frame or matrix.
- Titanium, non-stick surface.
- Unique curvature and flexibility make it easy to spread and smooth your composite.
- Especially fine, flexible, and narrow spatula for composite modeling. With the YNR.
- Applica Twist is very easy to model in proximal spaces and marginal ridges in the matrix.
- Its bent tips allow reaching to very difficult areas without complicating unnecessarily the work position of the hand.
Buser periosteal Elevators:
- YNR Buser periosteal elevator is designed with a small triangle shaped.
- Blade ideal for interproximal tissue reflecting and larger beaver tail shaped blade for tissue retraction.
- Unique, large-diameter lightweight handle for maximum comfort, reduced hand fatigue and increased control.
- Buser periosteal elevator is reflecting and retracting the mucoperiosteum.
This kit offers you huge savings on the tools plus Comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
All YNR Products are quality checked before dispatch. We have a UK-based Warehouse for Fulfilment Purpose.
We aim to post all orders within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment. Orders are posted Monday-Friday - the same working day if the order is placed before 2pm, and the next working day if after 2pm.
We post using a Royal Mail 24 Tracked service (free delivery within the UK on orders over £30 and £1.49-£3.49 for orders under £30). We also offer express service (DPD Next Day) at extra cost.
Please allow 2-3 working days to receive your order. International orders are posted via Royal Mail or Parcel Force and can take 1-3 weeks (Free delivery for international orders over £249).
If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us by the following means:
Phone: 0044 161 211 9826