THERAPEUTIC EMERGENCY HOOF PADS
Laminitis is excruciatingly painful and needs emergency veterinary treatment
- Whilst being looked after by the vet it is important to make the horse as comfortable as possible.
- These Hoof Pads can be used in conjunction with our Hoof-it poultice boot, under bandages, or with a barefoot boot.
- Made from a special high-density slow-release memory foam that is temperature and pressure-sensitive.
- Proven by health experts to relieve pressure, boffer support, and thereby ease the pain caused by laminitis, abscesses, and all other foot injuries with amazing results.
- Unlike ordinary foam, it is breathable, washable, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial
- Like our poultice boot, it comes in the same 5 sizes to fit.
- For the correct size measure, the width or length (whichever is the greatest) of your horse’s hoof and buy the next size.
ie: if it measures 11cm you need to buy the 12cm pads. Sold in a pack of 2.
- Recommended by vets & farriers
- Instant pain relief
- Quick & easy to fit
All YNR Products are quality checked before dispatch. We have a UK-based Warehouse for Fulfilment Purpose.
We aim to post all orders within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment. Orders are posted Monday-Friday - the same working day if the order is placed before 2pm, and the next working day if after 2pm.
We post using a Royal Mail 24 Tracked service (free delivery within the UK on orders over £30 and £1.49-£3.49 for orders under £30). We also offer express service (DPD Next Day) at extra cost.
Please allow 2-3 working days to receive your order. International orders are posted via Royal Mail or Parcel Force and can take 1-3 weeks (Free delivery for international orders over £249).
If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us by the following means:
Phone: 0044 161 211 9826