- Top A+ grade
- These are Premium Quality and Heavy Duty Cuticle Nippers. Can be used for Personal Cuticle Works but Particularly for Professional Cuticle Work.
- All of these are fully autoclave recommended. All color-coated nippers can be done autoclave but only half. We supply these, to many Podiatrists, Professional Nail care Companies.
- It is Made of High-Grade Stainless Steel.
- All our equipment are guaranteed for their quality and comes with a full money-back guarantee. You must have seen them at many exhibitions around the UK.
- Long-Lasting Sharp Blades – This cuticle cutter crafted from premium quality surgical-grade stainless steel makes it extremely durable and long-lasting. The eagle mouth shape sharp blades are finely hand-filed ultra-thin to perform with advanced accuracy.
- Easy Grip Handle – Ergonomic and easy to grip handle gives you more control. It has premium quality double spring made of great polished stainless steel for greater accuracy, perfect and easy to use. the clipper is lighter in weight and can behold easily.
- Hassle-Free Nail Care – This v-cuticle nipper effectively cuts away overgrown fingernail skin even the tiniest of cuticles with ease and no pain. No puling no tugging! An essential tool in nail care kits for women/men to do manicures and pedicures.
- Sterilized without Rusting – Regularly clean the nail nipper set after use. You can sterilize it when needed without rusting. Make sure to dry with a paper towel after cleaning.
We aim to post all orders within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment. Orders are posted Monday-Friday - the same working day if the order is placed before 2pm, and the next working day if after 2pm.
We post using a Royal Mail 24 Tracked service (free delivery within the UK on orders over £30 and £1.49-£3.49 for orders under £30). We also offer express service (DPD Next Day) at extra cost.
Please allow 2-3 working days to receive your order. International orders are posted via Royal Mail or Parcel Force and can take 1-3 weeks (Free delivery for international orders over £249).
If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us by the following means:
Phone: 0044 161 211 9826