VINYL PVC POWDER-FREE EXAMINATION GLOVES
The Vinyl Examination Gloves are flexible and durable powder-free PVC Vinyl examination gloves. Manufactured in accordance with European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC and tested to Food approval EC1935/2004, the GS124 Gloves are safe for use in both the medical and food industries.
FEATURES OF THE HAND SAFE GS124 VINYL EXAMINATION GLOVES
• Ambidextrous design for user convenience
• Powder free to reduce the risk of dust contamination
• Beaded cuff for added strength and durability
• Latex free material reduces the risk of allergic reactions
• Shelf life of three years
• Typical force at break of 6 Newtons
• EN420: Dexterity Level 5
• EN374: Sodium hydroxide 40%
Please note that each Box contains 100 pairs of gloves, packaged in 50 individual pouches.
ULTRA COMFORTABLE FIT
Made from stretchy material, the GS124 Gloves conform to the natural shape of the hand. This provides a comfortable, snug fit, which reduces hand fatigue during extended use. A smooth finish makes the GS124 Gloves feel like a second skin and a beaded cuff makes it quick and easy to get them on and off.
Ethylene Oxide Sterilization is used on the GS124 Examination Gloves. This is a process commonly used to sterilise medical devices and products and is a safe and effective method of sterilisation.
The GS124 Examination Gloves comply with:
• Medical Devices Directives 93/42/EEC Class 1 (2007/47/EC)
• EN455 parts 1, 2, 3 and 4: Medical Gloves for Single use
The GS124 Examination Gloves are manufactured in accordance with:
• European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
• CE Category: Cat I (0086)
• EN420: Protective gloves: General requirements
• EN374-2 Protective gloves: Chemicals and Micro organisms penetration
• EN374-3 Protective gloves: Chemicals and Micro organisms permeation
The GS124 Examination Gloves are tested to:
• AQL 1.5
• ASTM F16771-7
• Food approval EC1935/2004
USES FOR THE GS124 EXAMINATION GLOVES
Approved for contact with food, the GS124 Gloves can be used in food preparation, food processing, food manufacturing and food service. They are also suitable for medical use by surgeons, doctors, dentists, clinics, emergency services, care homes, vets and hospitals.
SIZING OF THE GS124 VINYL EXAMINATION GLOVES
The GS124 Gloves are available in sizes Extra Small, Small, Medium and Large. Find the correct size by measuring your hand across the palm - as shown below - then refer to the sizing chart to find the size that you require.