About this item
- JAPANESE STAINLESS STEEL SCISSORS: This pair of appliquéing scissors is made of premium long-lasting Japanese 420C Stainless Steel and measure 6 inches overall (15cm). The scissors feature a razor-sharp duckbill paddle blade which measures 1.77 inches (4.5cm). The rounded part of the blade on one side serves as a safety precaution to keep you from cutting the base fabric when appliquéing. Great for rug making as well.
- RAISED BENT HANDLE: These embroidery scissors feature a curved, offset handle which creates a comfortable hand position while working on flat surfaces. The bend makes it easier when you are getting into the hoop. These scissors are perfect for intricate needlework as the scissors give you controlled cuts close to the stitching. Also suitable for thread cutting on patchwork and quilting.
- PERFECT SEWING SCISSORS: Speed up your crafting with these scissors. Once you use these scissors you will see how easily you are able to cut around an appliqué with speed and accuracy. To maintain your shears add a little oil to lubricate the blades from time to time. They are an ideal size for getting around stitched shapes.
- FAUX LEATHER STORAGE POUCH: All of our appliqué scissors come with a travel organizer case which has been specifically designed to fit these scissors. The case is perfect for your scissors as it will protect the blades, meaning these scissors will stay razor-sharp for years to come. Good news for all of your future fabric aft projects.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE All our applique scissors that are sold come with a 100% money-back guarantee just in case you are not happy with your purchase. If that is the case, please get in contact with us and we will refund you.
We aim to post all orders within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment. Orders are posted Monday-Friday - the same working day if the order is placed before 2pm, and the next working day if after 2pm.
We post using a Royal Mail 24 Tracked service (free delivery within the UK on orders over £30 and £1.49-£3.49 for orders under £30). We also offer express service (DPD Next Day) at extra cost.
Please allow 2-3 working days to receive your order. International orders are posted via Royal Mail or Parcel Force and can take 1-3 weeks (Free delivery for international orders over £249).
If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us by the following means:
Phone: 0044 161 211 9826