- Has a rubber end for an easier grip
- lightweight material for prolonged use
- Made of stainless steel making it sustainable
- Every last tuning fork is assessed and certified fit for purpose by working with frontline NHS clinicians to ensure you get exactly what you need to perform your duties.
- These forks are activated by striking the striking zone on the junction of the middle and proximal third of the side of the tuning fork on the clinician’s elbow or knee for maximal tone duration and vibration.
We aim to post all orders within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment. Orders are posted Monday-Friday - the same working day if the order is placed before 2pm, and the next working day if after 2pm.
We post using a Royal Mail 24 Tracked service (free delivery within the UK on orders over £30 and £1.49-£3.49 for orders under £30). We also offer express service (DPD Next Day) at extra cost.
Please allow 2-3 working days to receive your order. International orders are posted via Royal Mail or Parcel Force and can take 1-3 weeks (Free delivery for international orders over £249).
If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us by the following means:
Phone: 0044 161 211 9826