YNR® Laryngoscope Macintosh Conventional Illumination 4 Blades Kit
What is it?
A laryngoscope is an instrument used to examine the larynx. The classic laryngoscope is available with a variety of blade attachments and with/without a Fibre Optic light source. The trend regarding blades has/is moving toward the disposable version.
Laryngoscope Blades are used as the primary tool for examination of the interior of the larynx and for placement of an end tracheal tube.
The Miller Laryngoscope Blade . . . The most popular of the straight types. The side of the flange is reduced to minimize trauma and the curve at the beak or tip is extended to improve lifting of the epiglottis. These improvements facilitate greater exposure of the larynx in difficult-to-intubate patients. The Macintosh Laryngoscope Blade . . .
The Macintosh is the predominant model of the curved blade types. During laparoscopy, the tip or beak of the blade is compressed into the angle formed by the base of the tongue and the epiglottis, indirectly raising the epiglottis. Some sizes are available flangeless. Also available is a die-stamped or one-piece construction blade with a slightly expanded flange.
- Surgical Stainless Steel
- Reusable after sanitation / Auto-clave
- Non-plastic, sterile blade
- The polished acrylic stem produces exceptional illumination
- The handle can be used with a reusable “Green” system Fibre Optic blades
- Answers the professional’s request for disposable
- The perfect solution to cleaning problems in the EMS field
- Exceptional viewing capability
- Suitable for “everyday” hospital use, cost-efficient
Product Information / what’s included in the KIT:
- Base Handle 5.5” / 14cm / 140mm, length (can be used for Miller or Macintosh Blades)
- Macintosh Blade 1 Length: 3.75” / 9.5cm / 95mm
- Macintosh Blade 2 Length: 4.5” / 11.5 cm / 115mm
- Macintosh Blade 3 Length: 5.25” / 13.3cm / 133mm
- Macintosh Blade 4 Length: 6.01”/ 15.5 cm / 155mm
We aim to post all orders within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment. Orders are posted Monday-Friday - the same working day if the order is placed before 2pm, and the next working day if after 2pm.
We post using a Royal Mail 24 Tracked service (free delivery within the UK on orders over £30 and £1.49-£3.49 for orders under £30). We also offer express service (DPD Next Day) at extra cost.
Please allow 2-3 working days to receive your order. International orders are posted via Royal Mail or Parcel Force and can take 1-3 weeks (Free delivery for international orders over £249).
If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us by the following means:
Phone: 0044 161 211 9826